Donate to CAAR
CAAR is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization and we rely entirely on donations. Donations are what make it possible for us to care for the animals at our shelter and in foster homes. Without donations, our life-saving rescue work would not be possible. Donations are fully tax deductible.
Our 501(c) 3 tax ID number is 27-1614841.
HOW TO MAKE DONATIONS:
One time donations can be made here through Pay Pal. It’s a quick and easy way to use your credit card to make a donation. If you want to make a recurring monthly donation, click on the box that says “Make This a Monthly Donation” and you’re all set!
If you would like to make a monthly donation through your checking account instead, contact your personal bank and ask them about setting up your donation as a Bill Pay or as an ACH payment. Either way, your monthly donation will be automatic. Before you contact your bank, drop us an email at Donations@CharliesAngelsAnimalRescue.com so we can provide you with some information that your bank will need.
If you would like more information about all the ways you can donate in order to help save lives, please contact us at Donations@CharliesAngelsAnimalRescue.com.
What Does Your Donation Do?
- Buys dog food for a week
- Pays for flea and tick treatment for one medium size animal
- Vaccinates two dogs against rabies
- Vaccinates one dog for Lyme disease
- Pays for one heartworm test
- Pays to have one dog spayed or neutered
- Pays for two health certificates so two dogs can be transported
- Buys a series of life-saving heart-worm treatment for one dog
- Dog Food – Adult and puppy
- Cat Food
- Cleaning supplies
- Odor Ban
- Clumping cat litter
- Paper towel
- Hand sanitizer
- Laundry detergent
- Large and small trash bags
- Gas cards
- Gift cards to Lowe’s or Home Depot
- Items for resale
- Metal carport covers for Safe Haven
- Plastic swimming pools for the dogs
- Office supplies – pens, post-its, tape, etc.
- Dog and cat shampoo
- First aide supplies